Hacking Remote Work
|Learning Duration||3 Hours|
|Money Back Guarantee||14 Days|
|Develop a Growth Mindset||Free|
Advantages of taking this course
- All of the information you need to work successfully from home in 1 course
- A collection of the most useful information about working from home
- Learn tipss and tricks about learning from home
- Make use of the package deal: 1.5M Economy & Hacking Remote work for EU250.
About this course
You might be wondering why it’s important to take this course. It’s important because working remotely is a skill you develop during a long period of time. This is something that people who have been working remotely for years believe. During this pandemic however, millions of people have been forced to work from home.
While some people have learned how to do this overtime, you might be new to this or less experienced. But don’t worry. During this course you will be guided by information which has been collected by experience experts in working remote. Within a couple of hours you will have all the information you need to work from home.
This course takes into account the unique circumstances around COVID-19. These circumstances have made working from home obligatory in some cases. Working from home during this pandemic is very different from what we’ve known before about working remote. That’s why most courses out there are not always applicable to this situation. This course takes into account the best practices which have already been developed during this crisis.
- Module 1. Working remotely:an introduction
- Module 2. The six pitfalls of working remotely
- Module 3. Essentials for working remotely
- Module 4. The productivity pitfall
- Module 5. Keeping the team spirit alive
- Module 6. The online meeting
- Module 7. Cyber security tips
- Module 8. 7 steps to successful leadership during COVID-19
Receive more information about the course
The Remote working course has allowed me to perform better during a quite challenging period. I always focus on learning new skills and believe that lifelong learning is the key to success. I am glad I learned more about the Remote Working skill during the pandemic. This time is not easy. Through this course I think I can work more productively, follow online meetings better and have better relationships with colleagues.