Growth Mindset Summary
|Learning Duration||1 Hours|
Advantages of taking this course
- Every course on SkillGenie.io starts with the mini course on developing a Growth Mindset
- This course is also freely available, when you’re not taking a course on SkillGenie
- During every SkillGenie.io course we will encourage you to develop your Growth Mindset further
- The ultimate goal is to use this mindset consistently in your daily life, and not only during our courses
- After this growth Mindset mini course, you are ready to successfully develop every skill which you can learn on SkillGenie.io.
About this course
Every course on SkillGenie.io starts with the mini course on developing a Growth Mindset.This course is also freely available, when you’re not taking a course on SkillGenie. The reason why this course is free for everyone is because the creators of the e-learning platform SkillGenie, together with many well-known universities, successful authors and consultancy firms, believe that having a Growth Mindset leads to success.
It is important to remember that we are all a mixture of both mindsets. Some days we might take failure as a lesson and view ourselves and others as being able to change, and on other days you might believe that you’re not good enough. It is important to get daily reminders to help combat this, which will help you steer away from the Fixed Mindset. This is why the courses on SkillGenie.io are full of regular reminders for building a Growth Mindset
- Where the Growth Mindset comes from
- What the Growth Mindset is
- What the advantages of the Growth mindset are
- Why some people struggle with having a Growth Mindset
Receive more information about the course
This SkillGenie course has helped me enormously in the field of Growth Mindset. Previously I became paralyzed with every setback, but now I deal with it differently. I learned how to deal with setbacks more easily and to continue. In addition, I have realized that I should not be too strict with myself. This course is a must for people with cognitive distortion and performance anxiety.